Things for our parents to know
- First and foremost, we are accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA). This means we meet or exceed over 300 industry standards.
- We carefully screen and back ground check all of our staff.
We spend two full weeks with staff before our first camper arrive.
- All staff complete over 120 hours of training prior to campers arriving including 40 hours of on-line training and two full weeks of on-site training ensures that staff are prepared to teach and mentor our campers. This in-depth face to face training time also gives us the opportunity to "weed out" any staff who just don't meet our standards of excellence.
While campers are at camp
- Campers use the buddy system
- We take attendance at the beginning of every activity period
- We prohibiting staff from every being "alone" with a camper.
- We take lots of pictures and post them everyday.
- Camp is just a phone call away. If you are ever concerned about your child, while he or she is at camp, just give us a call. We would much rather do a quick check-in with your child and report back to you with details about their experience than have you spend time worrying about what is happening.